Dr. Jeff Barke is a Board-certified Primary Care Physician, a founding member of America’s Frontline Doctors and serves on the Board of Free Now Foundation. Dr. Barke also co-hosts a podcast with Dr. Mark McDonald called Informed Dissent, and was one of the parties involved in suing the State of CA for its unconstitutional passage of AB 2098, the Doctor Gag Bill (which was just repealed!)
We are so proud of Dr. Jeff Barke for his dedication to health freedom and civil rights!
We would like to invite you to sign up for a special class offered by Dr. Barke on Optimum Health: Information below. And we couldn’t be more proud that Dr. Barke was featured on The High Wire talking about our critical lawsuits and fighting the Doctor Gag Bill – AB 2098*.
*We recently wrote about the overturn of AB 2098 on our post: AB 2098, Medical Misinformation Bill, is Repealed.
Watch Video of Dr. Barke on The HIGHWIRE
MASTER YOUR OWN HEALTH with Dr. Barke
Dispelling the Myths about Optimal Health
(Registration at ipak-edu.org)
When: Wednesdays at 6pm PST, beginning NOVEMBER 1
Yes! I Want to Sign Up For this Course!
Syllabus (Subject to Change)
Introduction – Course Overview
A comprehensive guide to understanding and implementing integrative and naturopathic healthcare practices for optimal health. This course is designed for adult learners and is entirely online.
Unit 1: The Foundations of Optimal Health
We Were Created Perfect!
– Summary: An introduction to the concept that we are inherently designed for health and wellness. The Unit will explore how our lifestyle choices impact our well-being and how we can make better decisions for our mind, body, and soul.
Unit 2: Cardiovascular Health
Cardiovascular Disease: A Historical Perspective
– Summary: This Unit will delve into the history of cardiovascular disease, examining why it has become the leading cause of death in the United States. We will explore lifestyle, health option and dietary changes that can help reverse this trend.
Unit 3: Metabolic Health
Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity, and Chronic Disease
– Summary: Understand the interconnectedness of metabolic health issues like Type 2 diabetes and obesity. Learn about lifestyle changes and nutritional choices that can help manage or prevent these conditions.
Unit 4: Adrenal Health
– Adrenal Fatigue: Understanding and Overcoming
– Summary: Explore what adrenal fatigue is, its symptoms, and how it impacts your overall health. Learn natural ways to rejuvenate your adrenal glands.
Unit 5: Mental Health
– Stress, Anxiety, and Depression: A Natural Approach
– Summary: This Unit will focus on natural ways to boost dopamine levels and manage stress, anxiety, and depression without medication.
Unit 6: Environmental Health
– Toxic Exposures: Limitation and Healing
– Summary: Learn about common sources of environmental toxins and how to limit your exposure. Understand detoxification methods to heal from toxicity.
Unit 7: Digestive Health
– The Importance of Gut Health
– Summary: Explore the critical role the gut plays in overall health. Learn about probiotics, prebiotics, and dietary choices that can improve gut health.
Unit 8: Nutritional Supplements
– Supplements: The What, Why, and How
– Summary: Understand the role of supplements in a balanced diet. Learn which supplements are beneficial for various health conditions and lifestyles.
Unit 9: Alternative Treatments
– Mechanical vs. Chemical Treatment
– Summary: Discuss the benefits of chiropractic and naturopathic care as an alternative to chemical treatments. Learn when and why to choose chiropractic care.
Unit 10: Diagnostic Tools
– Blood Testing: Making Sense of the Numbers
– Summary: Understand the importance of regular blood tests and which tests are most beneficial for assessing your health.
Unit 11: Women’s Health
– Breast Implant Illness: Fact or Fiction?
– Summary: Explore the controversial topic of breast implant illness. Learn about the symptoms, risks, and alternatives to breast implants.
IPAK Interviews Dr. Barke: Brad Miller Interviews Dr. Jeff Barke, M.D. (odysee.com)
Aria Morgan is the Managing Editor of Free Now Foundation. Aria is a passionate and accomplished editor with a diverse background in writing for various industries, including music, film, health and yoga, and with published covers and feature credits in national magazines. Aria is dedicated to protecting civil rights and promoting health and medical freedom, and is thrilled to be a part of the Free Now Foundation team.